Au Pair in China - Arrival in China
All our Au Pairs first come to Beijing to visit our training center and to take part in our training program. After your landing your personal advisor will pick you up from the airport. Now the following steps depend on where your host family lives: If your host family lives in Beijing, you will get to know them first and attend the training center afterwards. If your host family lives in another city you will attend the training center first and then depart for their home town. Of course, the onward journey is free for you. In any case, after the training program you will register at your city’s registration office (usually a police station) and register personally at your university – both your personal advisor and/or your host family will help you and be present. After these last formalities your au pair stay in China already begins.
Overview of the following steps:
- Arrival in Beijing: You will be picked up by your personal advisor.
- Attend the Au Pair Training Center.
- Your family life in China begins.
- You're going to register at the registration office and at the university together with your host family and / or personal advisor.
- You will decide whether you want to prolong your stay in China or return home.
- You extend your stay in China. / Your return flight will be booked and you return home.
Please note, that the flight allowance is depending upon the length of your stay:
- 12 months: free round-trip flight
- 6-11 months: free return flight
- 3-5 months: 300 Euro flight allowance
However, it should be noted that Star Exchange will not pay for special services or self-inflicted transfer costs.